- 20 miles total travel is included per appointment. For distances over 20 miles (round trip), the travel charges are 40p per mile.
- Congestion Charge – Travelling inside the congestion charge zone is payable by the client.
- Dartford toll Charge – are charged to the client.
- Parking – Expenses are charged to the client.
To secure a consultation/trial a £20 non refundable deposit is taken and the clients wedding date is temporarily booked in Charlotte’s diary.
If following the consultation/ trial the client would like to book Charlotte’s services for their wedding day a 50% deposit is taken. This includes a £50 non refundable booking fee to secure your wedding date. This can be paid by bank transfer (or cash at your consultation/trial).
The deposit including booking fee is required within 48 hours of your trial to secure the wedding date booking, otherwise the date will be made available to other brides.
The remaining consultation/trial fee is required either a week in advance of the client’s wedding day by bank transfer or on the wedding day in cash.
- In the unlikely event that Charlotte is unable to make the wedding appointment due to personal emergency, act of God or severe illness she will try to find the client an alternative Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist. The alternate Artist/Stylist will receive a brief and any products required that they might not have in their kit.
- Cancellation of the booking by the client – Any payments (such as trial deposits, trial payments or booking fee) that may have been made will not be refunded. Should the client need to cancel any appointment please contact Charlotte as soon as possible. If a full cancellation is made within 14 days of the wedding date the full balance will still be required.
Charlotte is happy to make adjustments to the bridal party numbers if time/ resources allow on the wedding day. If the client wishes to reduce the booking, they must provide at least 2 weeks’ notice. Otherwise full payment will be required.
If consultation/trial bookings are cancelled or rescheduled giving less than 24 hour’s notice the client will incur a surcharge of £30. In extreme circumstances this may be wavered, but it is up to Charlotte’s discretion.
It’s the clients responsibly to make Charlotte aware of any known allergies or skin sensitivities that they or their bridal party may have, and if so Charlotte highly recommends a consultation/ trial to check if there is a reaction with the makeup Charlotte has in her kit.
On the wedding day the client is to ensure that Charlotte’s work environment has suitable lighting, electricity points and a good amount of space for products and chair(s). The bridal party must ensure that they are makeup free and that hair has been washed the day before is completely dry and free from product. If children are present it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they are kept away from any styling tools and products at all times. Styling irons are extremely hot, and hazardous, and Charlotte will not be held responsible if a child is injured as a result of the parent or carer not being present.
Please note, if anyone in the wedding party who is receiving makeup services has a medical condition eg cold sore, sty eye etc then Charlotte has the right to refuse to undertake services on that individual due to the hygiene risk to her makeup kit. If Charlotte hasn’t been notified at least 2 weeks in advance then full payment will still need to be made.
Most importantly, please be on time for your wedding day appointment – even starting 15 minutes late will put everyone behind and we don’t want you to be late for your special day!
Charlotte may photograph you at your consultation/ trial and wedding day and send you the photos as a keepsake. They may be used for social media use and portfolio to help demonstrate her work to future prospective brides. If the client and or bridal party do not wish to be photographed they must notify Charlotte in advance. Please note that images from the trial and the wedding are not published until the day after the wedding.
Charlotte is happy to be photographed, however, and photo image captioning her in action must reference or credit her.