Thank you for considering me to spend the morning with you and your bridal party. I consider it to be a true privilege to share wedding mornings with my brides. After all, your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life.
I understand how important it is for you to look your absolute best on your big day. Especially as the look I create is captured on camera.
Booking me will ensure you will have a friendly and relaxed experience with as little stress as possible. I love leaving my brides feeling confident, looking effortlessly elegant and beautiful.
Why you should choose me to do your makeup and/or hair:
- I use a mixture of high end, professional and well-tested makeup.
- The brushes I use are of high quality.
- I bring my own lighting.
- Can work with all skin tones.
- Can do multiple clients – brides and wedding attendants.
- I only do one wedding a day.
- Fully qualified and insured.
- Great value – I will give you more for your money.
- Commitment to simply getting the best look for your special day.
- Calm, friendly and relaxed approach to working with clients.
An evening service is also available if required. Despite the products I use being long lasting, some of my brides have wanted to have a different look for the evening. The most common evening look requested is a darker smouldering eye with a red lip, but it could simply be a refresh with a pop of colour. If this is something you are interested in, please let me know.
See what some of my previous brides have said about my services.
On the wedding day
I will arrive at the agreed time and location and carry out the required services. I aim to finish at least 30 minutes (and where possible an 1 hour) before you are due to leave. This allows you time to change into your dress, possibly have a few photos taken and in most cases enjoy a well-deserved glass of Prosecco!
As you would have had a trial you can sit back, relax and enjoy being pampered knowing that you will be more than satisfied with your look.
Timings are dependant on the style of makeup. As a general rule, I like to allow 1 hour for bridal makeup and 45 minutes each for other members of the wedding party.
The trial gives you the opportunity to explore those looks you love and find what works best for you.
I will come to your home or venue of choice to do your makeup and or hair trial. A trial is recommended 2 to 6 months before your wedding day.
During your trial, we discuss how you wear your makeup day to day, skin worries and concerns, the running order of the day and any other questions you may have. To help with the consultation I ask ahead of the trial for pictures of looks you like and request the following to be provided at your trial:
- Examples of your colour scheme eg pictures of your flowers and bridesmaids dresses.
- A picture or two of your dress.
- A picture from your makeup or hair trial (if you have chosen to use a different makeup artist/hair stylist and it has already been completed).
- Images of makeup styles and hairstyles that you like.
- Wear a cream or white top to wear during the trial, to correspond with the colour of your dress.
The trial usually takes between 1.5 to 3 hours, and are booked during daylight hours. Daylight is essential so that I can match your colours correctly and you can see how it will look to your guests on your wedding day.
The main aim of the trial is that you are entirely happy with your finished look. Everything discussed and the products chosen during the trial are documented, and photographs are taken for visual reference so I can replicate the looks on the day.
Want to know about what products I carry in my makeup kit? See here.
To secure your trial
Please contact me via the enquiry form, after confirming my availability a £20 booking fee (non-refundable) is payable with the remainder to be paid on the trial day.
To secure your booking
If you are satisfied with your trial a £50 booking fee which is non-refundable is taken. This is then deducted off of the remaining balance which needs to be settled a week in advance of your wedding day via bank transfer or on the day in cash.