1:1 makeup lessons
Have you been applying your makeup the same way for years? Or, maybe you’ve never worn makeup and you’d like to start? Then my 1:1 makeup lesson will be perfect for you.
Each 1:1 makeup lesson is unique as it is tailored to the experience and aspirations of each client. It’s designed to find the right products and show you correct application for you.
1:1 makeup lessons takes place in your own home, lasts around 2 hours and includes:
- Listening to your personal experience with makeup and understanding what you as an individual want from the 1:1 makeup lesson. From this I learn what your usual routine is and cover any initial questions you may have.
- Deciding what look you want to learn. Such as; easy day makeup, smokey eyes, evening glam or bridal.
- A makeup bag overhaul. We go through your existing makeup and identify which products are right for your skin/look and which need to go! Sometimes we can find new uses for some products. I aim to use a combination of your makeup and my makeup kit to achieve the look required.
- Step-by-step tuition telling you exactly what you need to know to perfect your makeup application.
- Tuition using the half face technique. I do half your makeup, you apply the other half with my guidance. This gives you the confidence to repeat what you have learned during your 1:1 makeup lesson.
- Tips on how to apply false strip lashes – if required.
- Learning about my most tried and tested products in the process.
- a record of products used from my kit (if any) after the session.
The cost of the session is £100 – there may be an additional charge for travel depending on your location.
To book in a 1:1 makeup lesson please contact me via my enquiry form.