1:1 makeup lessons
Have you been applying your makeup the same way for years? Or, maybe you’ve never worn makeup and you’d like to start?
My 1:1 makeup lesson is designed to find the right products and show you correct application for you.
The session lasts around 2 hours and includes:
- A discussion about all your makeup concerns and questions. From this I learn what your usual routine is.
- Deciding what look you want to learn. Such as; easy day makeup, smokey eyes, evening glam or bridal.
- A makeup bag overhaul. We go through your existing makeup and identify which products are right for your skin/look and which need to go! Sometimes we can find new uses for some products. I aim to use a combination of your makeup and my makeup kit to achieve the look required.
- Step-by-step makeover – I do half your makeup, you apply the other half with my guidance. This gives you the confidence to repeat what you have learned.
- Tips on how to apply false strip lashes.
- Learning about my most tried and tested products in the process.
- a product list post and breakdown of application after the session.
The cost of the session is £50.